[Swift-devel] Interesting observation when running Swift

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 10 12:12:12 CDT 2007

I think that something like that would be useful:

outputsStage1[]=stage1()
outputsStage2[]=stage2(outputsStage1[])

if you didn't have to specify the number or specific filenames for the
outputs. Basically it would be good for the Workflow engine to understand
this: "get all the produced files from stage 1 and use them as an input for
Stage 2"

(;

Nika