[petsc-users] Ask for help in tracking down bugs - setting #threads for pardiso block LU solver

Voinov, Boris boris.voinov at intel.com
Fri Sep 27 12:58:20 CDT 2024

Thanks Barry,

That makes sense and explains the first part of my problem.
I will track it down and let you know what happens inside MatSetFromOptions_MKL_PARDISO.
I’m going to have to rebuild the code without the optimization flags, otherwise it’s not easy to follow precisely the execution order.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Boris