[petsc-users] ISView() in PETSc 3.22

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 1 19:29:03 CDT 2024

On 2/10/24 11:39 am, Adrian Croucher wrote:

> So I think I will need to disable the compression in my code. Is there
> a function call I can use to do that, to make sure it's always done
> without users needing to pass -is_view_compress 0?

Looks like there is no specific function to do this, but I can use
PetscOptionsSetValue().

Maybe worth having something about this new compression stuff in the
PETSc 3.22 change log (https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://petsc.org/release/changes/322/__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!fRCgVJ_aunT3NNJpeVSGKkoRNgN5wnYrYQWnrDzYna1sNQVHGx_EpPC0jgnjKHO5q0rRqrwbbctxKW_n4eNy28Ia6w99USE7$ ), in case
it trips anyone else up?

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher