[petsc-users] Modify matrix nonzero structure

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Mon May 27 14:46:33 CDT 2024

   Thanks for reporting this. It is a bug. I have a fixed branch barry/2024-05-27/fix-bug-baij-setvaluesblocked/release  and associated merge request https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/7578__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!fqfhE-8CI9FL_VmWzwZRznl4gJgsMBvTJLtOwy_-xlB0_E7eNIPBulP0wrAkJxy-H-kmGyRmM9q4YX3bADC2MNo$

  Barry