[petsc-users] ex19: Segmentation Violation when run with MUMPS on MacOS (arm64)

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 29 10:48:27 CDT 2024

Could you:

- reinstall brew after the xcode upgrade (not just update) https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://petsc.org/main/install/install/*installing-on-macos__;Iw!!G_uCfscf7eWS!fr-mLHdhIQgT2IBZhK9C2IQMUAmTmneTF38VsNLrywxooidf1uunovfx8qJrr8-Y73tICazCqyaZ6SJ6ca6JXnQ$
- not use --LDFLAGS=-Wl,-ld_classic

And see if the problem persists?

Satish