[petsc-users] Help with SLEPc eigenvectors convergence.

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Thu Mar 7 09:29:25 CST 2024

Hi,

wow, it was only that, it's now working perfectly!

Curiously, I still have 2 times the message about relative errors
followed by a new one with converged values, see:

options_eps_gen Linear eigensolve converged (13 eigenpairs) due to
CONVERGED_TOL; iterations 2
Problem: some of the first 10 relative errors are higher than the tolerance

Problem: some of the first 10 relative errors are higher than the tolerance

All requested eigenvalues computed up to the required tolerance:
     0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000, 199.28609, 415.65289, 570.21994,
1294.72406, 1295.67360,
     3769.78800, 3771.15894

So is it intended to write these 2 warnings?

Anyway thanks a lot! :)

Eric

--
Eric Chamberland, ing., M. Ing