[petsc-users] Problem about compiling PETSc-3.21.2 under Cygwin

Gang Li ligang0309 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:26:05 CDT 2024

Hi Satish,
Thanks for your help.
The same error happens after I used tar (the attached file).
Sincerely,
Gang
---- Replied Message ----
FromSatish Balay<balay.anl at fastmail.org>Date6/26/2024 05:06ToGang Li<ligang0309 at gmail.com>Ccpetsc-users<petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov>SubjectRe: [petsc-users] Problem about compiling PETSc-3.21.2 under Cygwin