[petsc-users] DMPlexBuildFromCellList node ordering for tetrahedral elements

onur.notonur onur.notonur at proton.me
Tue Jun 25 06:42:08 CDT 2024

In my workflow, I was trying to use multiple mesh sources, and to achieve that, I converted them to an HDF5 file along with all other complementary information regarding my PDE. This approach seemed beneficial at first, but it's hard to manage now. (Also, I didn't know about DMPlexGenerate() :) ) However, thanks to you, I see I need to inspect the tetgenerate.cxx file. Thank you very much!

Thanks,
Onur

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.