[petsc-users] *****SPAM*****Consulting PETSc Parallel Solver for Solving Sparse Linear Equations

Jacinto YANG ykai0908 at 163.com
Fri Jun 21 21:20:42 CDT 2024

Dear PETSc team,

Hello! I am personally engaged in numerical calculations and am currently developing a program project that requires efficient solution of large sparse linear equation systems. During the research process, I learned that the PETSc library provides a powerful parallel solver, which seems to be very suitable for my needs.

What I want to ask is, can I call PETSc's parallel solver in my project to solve linear equations? If possible, could you recommend a parallel solver suitable for handling sparse matrices? The coefficient matrix of my linear equation system is usually sparse, so I need a solver that can effectively handle such matrices.

In addition, I would greatly appreciate any relevant tutorials or document recommendations. Your help is crucial to the progress of my project, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jacinto YANG