[petsc-users] Warning and Error in Makefile

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 03:19:35 CDT 2024

On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 3:07 AM Ivan Luthfi <ivanluthfi5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friend, I get many warning (but its ok for the warning). However I
> didnt get the result of my code when i compile it, is there any possible
> mistake in my makefile? can you please help me? The attached file is my
> error and warning (error
> ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
> This Message Is From an External Sender
> This message came from outside your organization.
>
> ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
> Hi friend,
>
> I get many warning (but its ok for the warning). However I didnt get the
> result of my code when i compile it, is there any possible mistake in my
> makefile? can you please help me?
>
> The attached file is my error and warning (error in makefile line 27) ,
> and the makefile .

Try this makefile.

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.cse.buffalo.edu/*knepley/__;fg!!G_uCfscf7eWS!Ya_y__cU_okKfbiRLeVRQcZnpP-bUnDxsDbIoF8uy3PMC76NSOHWbBuUcKvcrtyXwRZOgsmVYgTguq3UHtKu$  <https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/*knepley/__;fg!!G_uCfscf7eWS!Ya_y__cU_okKfbiRLeVRQcZnpP-bUnDxsDbIoF8uy3PMC76NSOHWbBuUcKvcrtyXwRZOgsmVYgTgusljLKwK$ >