[petsc-users] Example with Label-restricted field variables

David Andrs andrsd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:18:35 CDT 2024

Hi!

I am looking for an example that would show how to set an auxiliary field
variable restricted to a Label. The set up I am interested in would be with
DMPlex, PetscFE, PetscDS.  All examples I found set the aux. fields on the
whole domain.

I would like to set such an aux. field to 2 different kinds (I am not sure
if the setup would be any different) of Labels:
1. a cell set (for cell set restricted forcing function)
2. a face set (for boundary conditions)

With regards,

David