[petsc-users] Preliminaries to use gpu capabilities

Edoardo alinovi edoardo.alinovi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 11:45:29 CDT 2024

Thank you Barry, sounds great. I'll try it out in the next weeks! Is copy
data such a bottleneck with respect to the solving time in your opinion? I
am not scared of building stuff on gpu directly, I basically assemble the
petsc matrix and rhs in one point so it would be ok doing stuff on gpu
directly. Is aij format ok for gpu or better CSR?

Cheers.