[petsc-users] Problem with NVIDIA compiler and OpenACC

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Apr 5 13:43:28 CDT 2024

   I see what you are talking about in the blas checks. However those checks "don't really matter" in that configure still succeeds.

   Do you have a problem later with libnvJitLink.so <https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://libnvjitlink.so/__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!Z6nfaGuXVLfVmi9EWFNhytjn-PHZA5vGVu1QdEZRgc8LaJigVHrccbBrA_nCIceeBq6hsOhfFwvrrTStrtuPdTA$ > ? When you build PETSc (send make.log) or when you run tests, make check? Or when you try to run your code?

   Barry