[petsc-users] SLEPc/NEP for shell matrice T(lambda) and T'(lambda)

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Fri Oct 6 06:01:08 CDT 2023

I am getting an error in a different place than you. I started to debug, but don't have much time at the moment.
Can you try something? Comparing to ex21.c, I see that a difference that may be relevant is the MATOP_DUPLICATE operation. Can you try defining it for your A matrix?

Note: If you plan to use the NLEIGS solver, there is no need to define the derivative T' so you can skip the call to NEPSetJacobian().

Jose