[petsc-users] [petsc-maint] Some questions about matrix multiplication in sell format

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Mon Mar 20 11:12:04 CDT 2023

See https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3225058.3225100 for more information about SELL.

The example used in the paper is src/ts/tutorials/advection-diffusion-reaction/ex5adj.c

src/mat/tests/bench_spmv.c provides a driver to test SpMV using matrices stored in binary or matrix market format (from the SuiteSparse benchmark collection).

If you would like to dive deeper, check this configurable script to see how the benchmark testing can be automated:
src/benchmarks/run_petsc_benchmarks.sh

Hong (Mr.)