[petsc-users] Question about MatView

user_gong Kim ksi2443 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 08:45:44 CDT 2023

Following your comments,  I did an test.
However, if I run the application in parallel.
In all processes, it is not possible to obtain values at all positions in
the matrix through MatGetValue.
As in the previous case of saving in binary, it is read in parallel divided
form.
Is it impossible to want to get the all value in the whole process?

Thanks,
Hyung Kim

2023년 3월 17일 (금) 오후 7:35, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>님이 작성: