[petsc-users] dm_view of high-order geometry/solution

Duan Junming junming.duan at epfl.ch
Mon Jun 12 08:38:35 CDT 2023

Dear Jed,

Thank you for the suggestion.

When I run tests/ex33.c with

./ex33 -dm_plex_simplex 0 -dm_plex_box_faces 1,1 -mesh_transform annulus -dm_coord_space 0 -dm_coord_petscspace_degree 3 -dm_refine 1 -dm_view cgns:test.cgns

and load it using Paraview,

the mesh is still with straight lines.

Should I modify the code to make cgns work? Or any other examples for me to start?

Thanks!

Junming