[petsc-users] Behavior of KSP iterations when using Restart

Nicolas Garcia Guzman nicolas.garcia at tum.de
Fri Jun 9 02:09:40 CDT 2023

Hi, sorry I will attach the logs of a run using 17 restart iterations and one using 19. Testing using other values like 100, the true residual norm does diverge. Is there any recommendation for this case? The linear system comes from a DGFEM discretization in FEniCS of a hyperbolic system of PDEs. The system is non-SPD, but the equations have been non-dimensionalized.