[petsc-users] compile PETSc on win using clang

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Tue Jan 24 15:12:05 CST 2023

   Are you using clang as a replacement for the

   *  "Unix-like" Cygwin GNU compilers compilers or

   *  MinGW GNU compilers that are compatible with the Microsoft compilers?

  If the former, follow the instructions for using the Cygwin GNU compilers, if the latter follow the directions for the MinGW compilers.

  Send the configure.log and make.log if things go wrong and we'll help you out.

  Barry