[petsc-users] Petsc DMLabel Fortran Stub request

Nicholas Arnold-Medabalimi narnoldm at umich.edu
Fri Jan 6 09:02:53 CST 2023

Hi Petsc Users

I am trying to use the sequence of
call DMLabelPropagateBegin(synchLabel,sf,ierr)
call
DMLabelPropagatePush(synchLabel,sf,PETSC_NULL_OPTIONS,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,ierr)
call DMLabelPropagateEnd(synchLabel,sf, ierr)
in fortran.

I apologize if I messed something up, it appears as if the
DMLabelPropagatePush command doesn't have an appropriate Fortran interface
as I get an undefined reference when it is called.

I would appreciate any assistance.

As a side note in practice, what is the proper Fortran NULL pointer to use
for void arguments? I used an integer one temporarily to get to the
undefined reference error but I assume it doesn't matter?

Sincerely
Nicholas

--
Nicholas Arnold-Medabalimi