[petsc-users] Help with Integrating PETSc into Fortran Groundwater Flow Simulation Code

Shatanawi, Sawsan Muhammad sawsan.shatanawi at wsu.edu
Tue Dec 19 19:28:52 CST 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.

 My Name is Sawsan Shatanawi, and I am currently working on developing a Fortran code for simulating groundwater flow in a 3D system. The code involves solving a nonlinear system, and I have created the matrix to be solved using the PCG solver and Picard iteration. However, when I tried to assign it as a PETSc matrix I started getting a lot of error messages.

I am kindly asking if someone can help me, I would be happy to share my code with him/her.

Please find the attached file contains a list of errors I have gotten

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

 Sawsan