[petsc-users] Fortran Interface

Sanjay Govindjee s_g at berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 12 11:17:14 CST 2023

I agree with Bruce that having a link to
https://petsc.org/release/manual/fortran/ at the top of the C/Fortran
API page (https://petsc.org/release/manualpages/) would be helpful.
The C descriptions themselves are 98% of the way there for Fortran users
(like myself).  The only time that more information would be help on the
manual pages themselves is when there
is a strong variance between the C and Fortran usage, but that can not
be easily automated.

-sanjay