[petsc-users] Slepc, shell matrix, parallel, halo exchange

feng wang snailsoar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:41:10 CDT 2022

Hello,

I am using Slepc with a shell matrix. The sequential version seems working and now I am trying to make it run in parallel.

The partition of the domain is done, I am not sure how to do the halo exchange in the shell matrix in Slepc. I have a parallel version of matrix-free GMRES in my code with Petsc. I was using VecCreateGhostBlock to create vector with ghost cells, and then used  VecGhostUpdateBegin/End for the halo exchange in the shell matrix, would this be the same for Slepc?

Thanks,
Feng