[petsc-users] Using matrix-free with KSP

Tu, Jiannan Jiannan_Tu at uml.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:45:40 CDT 2022

Simulation domain is in spherical coordinates. The grid along co-latitude direction is that j = 0 on one side of the pole and j = -1 (in fact index 0) on the other side of the pole. The longitude index k for j = 0, say is 0 degree then for j = -1 is 180 degrees. kcm accounts for this change in k-index when going from one side of the pole to another side.

I'll see if I can solve the problem with the method you suggested.

Thank you very much.
Jiannan