[petsc-users] KSP on GPU

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sun Oct 30 14:52:30 CDT 2022

   In general you should expect similar but not identical conference behavior.

    I suggest running with all the monitoring you can. -ksp_monitor_true_residual -fieldsplit_0_monitor_true_residual -fieldsplit_1_monitor_true_residual and compare the various convergence between the CPU and GPU. Also run with -ksp_view and check that the various solver options are the same (they should be).

  Barry