[petsc-users] An issue of Interior-Point Methods in TAO

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Oct 19 09:50:16 CDT 2022

  It looks like it was started as a general framework for interior point methods but never finished?

  There is a note on its manual page "This algorithm is more of a place-holder for future constrained optimization algorithms and should not yet be used for large problems or production code."

   You are welcome to look at the source code and play with it but you should consider it unfinished and unsupported.

  Barry