[petsc-users] Question on Hypre customization within a split

Edoardo alinovi edoardo.alinovi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 04:21:33 CST 2022

Hello Barry/Matt/Jed,

I am going on with testing and now the field split works great. Thanks a
lot for the support!

I have a question today about Hypre customization for a target split. let's
say that my split 1 use hypre: * -UPfieldsplit_1_pc_type hypre *(this works
ok)

How can I then customize Hypre parameters for that split? I have tried
something like:

 *-**UPfieldsplit_1_pc_hypre_boomeramg_coarsen_type something*

But it does not look to work. What am I missing?

Thank you!