[petsc-users] PetscSF Fortran interface

Nicholas Arnold-Medabalimi narnoldm at umich.edu
Wed Nov 16 21:27:12 CST 2022

Hi Petsc Users

I'm in the process of adding some Petsc for mesh management into an
existing Fortran Solver. It has been relatively straightforward so far but
I am running into an issue with using PetscSF routines. Some like the
PetscSFGetGraph work no problem but a few of my routines require the use of
PetscSFGetLeafRanks and PetscSFGetRootRanks and those don't seem to be in
the fortran interface and I just get a linking error. I also don't seem to
see a PetscSF file in the finclude. Any clarification or assistance would
be appreciated.

Sincerely
Nicholas

--