[petsc-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Kokkos backend for Mat and Vec diverging when running on CUDA device.

Fackler, Philip facklerpw at ornl.gov
Tue Nov 15 10:24:28 CST 2022

Yes, most (but not all) of our system test cases fail with the kokkos/cuda or cuda backends. All of them pass with the CPU-only kokkos backend.

Philip Fackler
Research Software Engineer, Application Engineering Group
Advanced Computing Systems Research Section
Computer Science and Mathematics Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory