[petsc-users] Solver/Preconditioner suggestions

Alfredo J Duarte Gomez aduarteg at utexas.edu
Thu May 19 12:59:55 CDT 2022

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your suggestion on the Laplace solver.

About the other systems I would say B and C are mostly dominated by
advection, except for diffusive layers at the boundaries.

A is a bit more difficult to judge, although it can be expected to have a
very large advective component, it also has a large reactive component, and
the diffusion dominated layers at the boundaries.

Thank you,

-Alfredo