[petsc-users] Arbitrary ownership IS for a matrix

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Mar 9 16:12:59 CST 2022

  You need to do a mapping of your global numbering to the standard PETSc numbering and use the PETSc numbering for all access to vectors and matrices.

   https://petsc.org/release/docs/manualpages/AO/AOCreate.html <https://petsc.org/release/docs/manualpages/AO/AOCreate.html> provides one approach to managing the renumbering.

  Barry