[petsc-users] set MUMPS OOC_TMPDIR

Jeremy Theler jeremy at seamplex.com
Tue Mar 1 06:04:19 CST 2022

I've known at least one other person that had this very same confusion.
Maybe it's worth adding Barry's explanation to the manual page:

This function can be called BEFORE PetscInitialize(), but it does not
NEED to be called before PetscInitialize(). You should be able to call
PetscOptionsSetValue() anytime you want.