[petsc-users] Preconditioner for LSQR

Pierre Jolivet pierre at joliv.et
Tue Mar 1 01:36:53 CST 2022

Hello Lucas,
In your sequence of systems, is A changing?
Are all right-hand sides available from the get-go?
In that case, you can solve everything in a block fashion and that’s how you could get real improvements.
Also, instead of PCCHOLESKY on A^T * A + KSPCG, you could use PCQR on A + KSPPREONLY, but this may not be needed, cf. Jed’s answer.

Thanks,
Pierre