[petsc-users] Load a Sparse Matrix from a MAT file in PETSC

NILTON SANTOS VALDIVIA 100442268 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Fri Jun 10 14:58:48 CDT 2022

Hello Matthew,

Thank you very much for your answer. What I'm trying to do is to solve a
linear system using the A and b (matrix and vector) provided in
https://sparse.tamu.edu/FEMLAB/waveguide3D (no matter if its a .mat or a
.mtx file) and also I want to solve the system with multiple MPI processes,
I'm not an expert on it, just starting to understand the procedure. I'd
really appreciate if you could help me with this exercise.

Best Regards,

NILTON SANTOS