[petsc-users] VecConcatenate in petsc4py

Armand Touminet armand.touminet at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:25:02 CDT 2022

Dear Petsc team,

I'm trying to implement PDE constrained optimization using TAO from the petsc4py interface.
Since my problem has multiple parameter fields to optimize, I need to combine them into a single Vec object to supply to TAO. I've found the VecConcatenate in the C documentation, which appears to do exactly what I need, however this function does not seem to exist in the python interface (or at least I was unable to find it).
Is there an other easy way to combine vectors from python?

Thanks for your help,

Armand Touminet