[petsc-users] Use of hypre in your application

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 28 12:42:52 CST 2022

Moving this to the users list (We can not talk about Crusher on public
forums, but this is on Summit. I had to check this thread carefully!)

Treb is using hypre on Summit and getting this error:

CUSPARSE ERROR (code = 11, insufficient resources) at
csr_spgemm_device_cusparse.c:128

This is probably from Hypre's RAP.

He has contacted OLCF, which seems like the right place to go, but does
anyone have any ideas?

Treb: You might ask Hypre also. We do actually have a fair amount of
experience with hypre but hypre has more!

Thanks,
Mark