[petsc-users] Nullspaces

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Mon Jan 3 09:07:46 CST 2022

We usually analyze the code with valgrind, when important changes are implemented.
I have to admit that this analysis is still not automatic and the case we are talking about is not a test case for our workload.
The test cases we have give no errors in valgrind analysis.

However, I will analyze both the real code and the tiny one for this case with valgrind and report the results.

Thank you,

Marco Cisternino