[petsc-users] Warning while compiling Fortran with PETSc

Bojan Niceno bojan.niceno.scientist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:59:35 CST 2022

Dear both,

I work on an ASUS ROG laptop and don't use any NFS.  Everything is on one
computer, one disk.  That is why I couldn't resolve the Invalid Magic
Cookie, because all the advice I've found about it concerns the remote
access/display.  It is not an issue for me.  My laptop has an Nvidia
GeForce RTX graphical card, maybe Ubuntu drivers are simply not able to
cope with it.  I am out of ideas, really.

    Cheers,

    Bojan