[petsc-users] Update of the buffer

Medane TCHAKOROM medane.tchakorom at univ-fcomte.fr
Thu Feb 10 08:16:47 CST 2022

Hello ,

Sorry if this question does not belong to this mailling list, i'am using
Petsc , but with some

MPI parts code, when dealing with communication.

If a make two consecutive MPI_Isend requests, and if the destination
processor has not yet receive the message inbetween the two calls, will
the buffer be updated ? I mean if I send message "1" for the first
request, then send "0" as the second message. Will the receiver receive
"0" as message ? I not, how can I do to update the message ?

Thanks