[petsc-users] Possible Bug in PETSC/MUMPS?

Andreas Hauffe andreas.hauffe at tu-dresden.de
Sun Aug 28 13:02:26 CDT 2022

Hi list,

I tried to compile PETSC with MUMPS on a Windows platform with intel
compilers. I think there is a bug in "mumps_io.h" since there is a
additional underscore in the upper case function names in line 36 and
line 41. With my configuration I have to change line 36 from
"F_SYMBOL(dumprhsbinary_c,DUMP_RHSBINARY_C)" to
"F_SYMBOL(dumprhsbinary_c,DUMPRHSBINARY_C)" and line 41
"F_SYMBOL(dumpmatbinary_c,DUMP_MATBINARY_C)" to
"F_SYMBOL(dumpmatbinary_c,DUMPMATBINARY_C)" to compile without errors.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

--
Andreas Hauffe**