[petsc-users] question

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Thu Apr 7 10:10:20 CDT 2022

  DMStag may also be useful for your needs (and far simpler to use than DMPLEX) depending on where your Lagrange multipliers live. Note that regardless you should not need to be copying entire large submatrices around into bigger matrices; you can build the entire system in-place in one big matrix. MatNest is also a possibility depending on exactly what you are doing.

  If you explain what your Lagrange multipliers are (the constraints) we may be able to make more specific suggestions.

Barry