[petsc-users] Using MATLAB on Windows with PETSc on WSL

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 28 10:58:40 CDT 2021

Well matlab as you say is on windows side - and WSL is basically linux.

One can invoke binaries from the other side - but obj-files/libraries [wrt compilers, linking] won't work as far as I know.

And the MEX targets require compilers/liners to be functional - so I don't think this will work.

And we don't have experience with using matlab natively on windows anyway..

Satish

----

sread:
        -@${MATLAB_MEX}  -g GCC='${CC}' CC='${PCC}' CFLAGS='${COPTFLAGS} ${CC_FLAGS} ${CCPPFLAGS}' LDFLAGS='${PETSC_EXTERNAL_LIB_BASIC}' sread.c bread.c