[petsc-users] DMView and DMLoad

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:51:33 CDT 2021

Thanks for reporting that! There are still some things in the "classic"
docs build that we could make more robust but it's not clear if we should
devote the energy to that or to continuing to replace those processes with
new ones which are  better integrated with the Sphinx build.

MR that should hopefully at least partially fix this particular issue:
https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/4331
General issue: https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/issues/279

Am Mo., 20. Sept. 2021 um 15:38 Uhr schrieb Lawrence Mitchell <wence at gmx.li