[petsc-users] Issues with log_view on windows

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 22 12:31:32 CST 2021

Ah yes..

PATH=C:\cygwin64\usr\local\bin;C:\cygwin64\bin;C:\cygwin64\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2020.2.254\windows\mpi\intel64\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\intel64_win\mpirt;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\ia32_win\mpirt;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\intel64_win\compiler;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\ia32_win\compiler;C:\Program Files\Microsoft MPI\Bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\cygwin64\lib\lapack

Satish