[petsc-users] Unable to Install Kokkos and Find Cuda Compiler

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sun Nov 14 10:24:12 CST 2021

  You need to send configure.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov <mailto:petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov> so we can see why the PETSc configure CUDA checks failed. Once we have that we can either make configure more robust for the type of system you are working on or tell you what to change to get the configure to complete. If at all possible please use the main git branch of PETSc when running configure while working with GPUs.

  Barry