[petsc-users] PETSc with SuperLU_dist

Ghosh, Debojyoti ghosh5 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 3 14:28:42 CDT 2021

Hi,

I am trying to configure PETSc with SuperLU_dist, but the configure step exits with an error while compiling SuperLU_dist. I am doing this on LLNL's Quartz.

The configure command is:
./configure --with-batch --with-cc=mpicc --with-fc=mpif90 -with-cxx=mpicxx COPTFLAGS="-O2" FOPTFLAGS="-O2" CXXOPTFLAGS="-O2" --with-shared-libraries --with-debugging=0 --download-cmake --download-hypre --download-superlu --download-superlu_dist --download-parmetis --download-metis

I have appended the version information for my compilers below. Also attached is the configure.log. Can you please let me know what's going wrong?

Thanks,
Debo