[petsc-users] Collect Trajectories components

Francesco Brarda brardafrancesco at gmail.com
Mon May 31 03:25:12 CDT 2021

Thank you very much for the insights. I don’t believe I was clear enough in my previous message, I am sorry.
The final vector I am trying to build should contain only 1 component of the trajectory (the second one, U[1]) at different times. For instance:

Rank 0:
Second component(t=0)
Second component(t=1)
Second component(t=2)
Rank 1:
Second component(t=3)
Second component(t=4)
Second component(t=5)
Rank 2:
Second component(t=6)
Second component(t=7)

And so on.
Do you think it is possible? Does the vector U need to have specific requirements in terms of dofs or stencil width?

Francesco