[petsc-users] DMPlex and Boundary facets

Karin&NiKo niko.karin at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:46:01 CDT 2021

Dear Matthew,

You are (again) right. This Gmsh test file is "dirty" : some triangles do
not belong to tests. Sorry for that.
I have tried with another geo file (which is clean in that sense) and PETSc
reads with no error.

I take this opportunity to ask my initial question : are the labels of the
Physical Entities saved somewhere ?
A gmsh test file with several Physical entities is attached to this email.

Thank you again,
Nicolas