[petsc-users] The method of print the preconditioned matrix

杨念 yangnian at hnu.edu.cn
Wed May 19 04:14:14 CDT 2021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Hello, I am a new PETSc learner. I'm having some problem with it and I'm using version 3.6.3 of PETSc. I can only print out the Jacobi matrix (J) with -mat_view from the command line, but I also need to print out the preconditioning operator (M^(-1)) or the preconditioned matrix (JM^(-1)). Is there a function like that in PETSC? Could you please give me some suggestions? Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Nian Yang