[petsc-users] Block unstructured grid

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 11 06:52:29 CST 2021

Mathieu,
We have "FieldSplit" support for fields, but I don't know if it has ever
been pushed to 1000's of fields so it might fall down. It might work.
FieldSplit lets you manipulate the ordering, say field major (j) or node
major (i).
What was unsatisfactory?
It sounds like you made a rectangular matrix A(1000,3e5) . Is that correct?
Mark